Remote 12 month Contract
As we enter 2022 AntiMatter Games are looking for the ideal candidate to help create cinematics in our latest narrative driven games in house at our waterside studio in Truro, Cornwall.
As our Cinematic Animator, you will work with our stellar team of developers to create high quality compelling cinematic sequences for our up-coming narrative driven stealth action game IGI:Origins. You’ll work closely with Animators, and cinematic artists to develop and share a vision on upcoming titles and develop your skills along the way.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the Cinematic Lead and Technical Animation Lead to create high-quality animations for cinematics and promotional work.
- You'll animate realistic characters, including facial animations, using keyframe and motion capture pipelines.
- You'll assist with overseeing motion capture performance recording in-house.
- You'll handle motion capture data and deliver final cleaned up animation in a game ready state.
- You will be a crucial member of the Animation team, helping to develop pipelines from Maya/Motionbuilder to Game Engine.
- You’ll report to and support the Lead Animator in ad hoc tasks as required.
- You can demonstrate strong Keyframe and Motion capture skills.
- You are familiar with motion-capture animation and the facial pipeline for games and cinematics. With Strong Skills in motion capture clean up.
- You're proficient with Maya and Motionbuilder.
- You're proficient using Unreal Engine 4, including the Sequencer pipeline.
- You know the animation pipeline from design to deployment.
- You’re able to receive and apply critique on your work.
- You’re good at working to a deadline and managing your own time.
- You have at least 2 years experience in game animation, and at least one shipped title.
- You're enthusiastic, methodical and organised in your approach to work, with high quality standards.
- You are able to document and explain work clearly and concisely.
- You have a strong knowledge of human anatomy and the visual arts.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work as part of a multi- disciplinary team.
AntiMatter Games is Cornwall’s largest game development studio. We developed Rising Storm, PC Gamer’s ‘Multiplayer Game of the Year’, and the critically acclaimed sequel Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.
Working for AntiMatter means working on exciting and innovative video games every day!
This is a 12 month subcontract, the successful applicant will be responsible for their own local fees (Tax, NI etc), hardware and licences will not be supplied.
For information on how we process your data, our data protection policy for candidates can be found here. https://bae25225-cf6b-435f-b433-5bc37c1bb661.filesusr.com/ugd/249ad1_f265a531218c49e6b089607c9c9da4ff.pdf